Chrome 12 is now obtainable in the stable channel and all the Chrome users can try the new features.
1. App search in the address bar.
2. Clear Flash cookies (or Local Shared Objects) using the "Clear browsing data" dialog, in its place of visiting a webpage.
3. Chrome Sync no longer uses a modal dialog and it's now properly included with the tabbed settings page.
4. Safe Browsing borrowed a feature from Internet Explorer 8: checking downloaded files for malware. Right now, this characteristic only works for Windows executables and shows a small message in the download bar.
5. No more Gears in Google Chrome. You'll no longer be able to use any app that relies on Gears to give skin like offline storage or web workers. The only Google repair that still used Gears was Gmail.
6. Hardware accelerated 3D CSS (or 3D transforms). Chrome's blog suggests to try "Shaun the Sheep", an experiment that uses WebM video and 3D CSS to create an immersive app.
7. Chrome for Mac asks for substantiation when using Cmd+Q to quit the application. "When you press Cmd+Q, it brings up the floaty panel telling you to hold the key combo. When you do, it quits after 1.5 seconds." That sounds irritating.
8. Print and Save buttons in the PDF viewer.
9. A better border for adding start pages.