Friday, June 25, 2010

Graduation: our latest Search Story

This is part of our summer series of new Search Stories. Look for the label to Search Stories and subscribe to the series. -Ed.

My dad’s family grew up in Vietnam. Even as they faced an uncertain future, they have attended school, believing strongly in the value of the education. So when my aunts and uncles are immigrated to the U.S., they went to great lengths to make sure their sons and daughters had the best opportunities. It wasn’t always easy—learning with a new language and finding a new job was a struggle at first. But through their selfless efforts, my cousins and I were able to excel in our studies and pursue college degrees.

So for this reason, and on behalf of the Search Stories team, I’m delighted to introduce the latest video, Graduation. It’s both poignant and relevant to my family’s own experiences, and I think it speaks to devoted caregivers the world over.



Visit www.youtube.com/searchstories to check out the whole collection, or to create your own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment